CONCRETE WATERPROOFING PRODUCTS USED BY LES SURFACES POLYPLAY
ALSAN concrete floor waterproofing products are highly wear-resistant and protect concrete from elements that can be harmful in the long term such as water, abrasion, chemicals, and thermal and physical shock.
balcony with cold room
terrace above a room in the house
WHY CHOOSE OUR CONCRETE WATERPROOFING PRODUCTS?
LES SURFACES POLYPLAY CONCRETE WATERPROOFING COATINGS
When you have a room in your home under a concrete slab (balcony, patio), it is essential to waterproof the surface to prevent any future problems. The membrane protects your slab while waterproofing it. It secures your investment and offers you peace of mind.
Some products on the market claim to waterproof, while providing the visual aspect. Vinyl membrane, epoxy coating, aluminum coating… It is important to understand that these coatings have waterproofing characteristics, but their effectiveness remains very far from that of the polyurethane liquid membrane. When talking about waterproofing a structure, it is important to be well-advised on using the right product in the right place. Our experts will guide you.
POLYURETHANE-BASED WATERPROOFING MEMBRANE
The polyurethane-based liquid waterproofing membrane allows you to waterproof your balcony, patio, or garage before applying the final aesthetic coating. It provides complete sealing in complex locations and offers great resistance to wear, UV rays and temperature variations. The lightness of the system combined with the Quartz Carpet as a final coating makes it possible to create a durable, aesthetic patio, protected from water infiltration.
- possibility of 1-day sealing
- Quartz Carpet compatible as final aesthetic coating
- contributes to LEED credit accreditation
- supplier with over 100 years of history
- product guaranteed for 5 years by the supplier
- surface preparation (CSP2 diamond grinding)
- installation of a 10-mil primer (4 hours of drying time)
- installation of a 15-mil waterproofing membrane (at least 12 hours of drying time)
PMMA WATERPROOFING MEMBRANE
The PMMA waterproofing membrane is a two-component liquid membrane based on polymethyl methacrylate which waterproofs your balcony, patio, or garage. This high-quality membrane whose materials are guaranteed for 5 years by the supplier can be installed on wood, concrete and metal. Its advantages are:
- fast curing time, functional after 1 hour of drying
- high resistance to chemicals and UV rays
- installation range from -5 to 35 degrees
- multiple choice of colours
- substrate preparation (cleaning for wood and cSP2 diamond grinding) for concrete
- installation of a prim — 15 min of drying
- installation of a membrane for corner and stair nosing — 15 min of drying
- installation of a vertical and horizontal membrane — 45 min of drying
CRYSTALLINE WATERPROOFING SYSTEM (CWS)
This system is designed to waterproof balconies, solage, parking lots, and retaining walls. The CWS is applied on concrete surfaces. A chemical reaction will take place when adding water to the surface to create a hydro reaction with the help of moisture. It will create crystallization inside the concrete to a depth of 1 metre. This product remains active for life. It can be installed on the floor, wall and ceiling.
- surface preparation, cleaning or grinding if there is a foreign body
- moistening of the application surface
- CWS installation, a thin layer less than 1/8 of an inch thick
- keeping the surface wet for 3 days to ensure the creation of crystals
CONCRETE FLOOR PROTECTION SUITABLE FOR EVERY INDUSTRY
Our floor products are highly wear-resistant and protect concrete from elements that can be harmful in the long term such as water, abrasion, chemicals, and thermal and physical shock.
Ideal for the following industries:
food and drinks
institutional (e.g. waiting room)
Tell us about your project
Contact us and we will be happy to advise you on your project.
Access high quality personalized service, guaranteeing your complete satisfaction.